In my bag
I’ve been meaning to post this for a really long time. But every time I’ve gotten to it something new I planned to have in it was on the way to me. This is not just in my bag, but also stuff I have on me, in my pockets etc.
In my pockets / on my person
- Glasses. Cheap Specsavers storebrand. They basically look like something Elvis Costello would have worn.
- Apple Watch: Series 4: space gray with a sports loop.
- Trove Wallet. Red and blue.
- iPhone 8 Plus, space gray with a popsocket.
- Keys: just a plain key bring with one of Luna’s old dog tags on it.
- A piece of cloth to clean my glasses.
- Bellroy Field Notes case, with Field Notes, some Index Cards and a Golden Bear pencil in the spine
- A YStudio Fountain pen is always in my pocket.
In my Bag.
- Misc cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-A to micro-USB, Lightning USB-C, USB-A Apple Watch charger.
- Mophie XXL powerbank.
- Nintendo Switch
- Kindle Paperwhite 2008.
- Nock Co Seed A5 case, with a LT1917 Bulletjournal notebook and a Lamy 1.
- Nock Co Pencil Case with a lot of Golden Bears. I use it to bring sharp pencils to work and bring dull ones back. Usually around 12 in it.
- Audio-technica ATH-M50x headphones
- A few Lightning to jack dongles.
- LT A few lines a day 5 year journal.
- My work ID/key card, paracetanol, fishermans friends.
- My 24H Water bottle. Keeps my icewater cold for at least 24 hours.
- Contigo coffee mug. I’m going to replace this with a more durable one in not too long.