Notes on ClojureScript Development
Just some notes for myself after spending a great deal of time testing out various things over a few days to see if I can find something in the same ball park as Create React App with Redux.
- Figwheel Main is awesome. But the default settings are weird
- Rum and Reagent are interesting. But I have a hard time finding anything else than re-frame that seems like a complete solution
- Reframe is a lot of “stuff” to understand, but it just works, and like you expect. But I'm not a fan of it because it feels very much like a framework.
TODO: This is what I should do in order to make ClojureScript work for me
- Build something that kind of work like React+Redux based on Clojure atoms
- Build some wrapper arround the router thing to make it less verbose.
- And it hsould all be based on Reagent, Figwheel-main etc.
- And this https://github.com/Lokeh/reagent-context
- And this https://github.com/ghedamat/reagent-react-router