This is mostly for me, but this is a growing list of keyboard shortcusts for Emacs. Some because I never recommend them others because others might find them useful.
M=meta/alt, C=control, S=super/windows/cmd, SPC=space.
- C-x C-s: save
- C-x s: save as
- C-x C-f: open file
- C-x h: mark entire buffer
- C-x C-b: list buffers
- C-x b: select buffer
- Note: I have both(C-x b and C-x C-b) bound to ivy-switch-buffer on my system.
- C-g: cancel what ever you're doing
- M-x: run interactive command
- M-m: first non whitespace character on a line
- C-x [: page up
- C-x ]: page down